Past Times

 Not too long ago


At one time, in the not-too-distant past, I was all about writing and e-book sales; I used to stay awake worrying about the lack of sales. Then, I came to a realization that changed my outlook on my writing and sales. The realization is, it didn't matter how hard I plugged my wares, the sales would not come. From that point, my views changed to buy if you wish, the links and titles have been on the internet for years.
At the moment, I am writing for my friend, Julia, in Seattle, as she appears to be the only person interested in what I write. Our joint project has changed to writer and editor, rather than joint writers. 
I am also working on two or three projects alone, I have no plans to put them for sale as I don't wish to see more hopes of sales dashed.

If I had some sales on either Draft2Digital or Amazon, I would put more for sale, my sales on Amazon are so bad that my bestseller on the site has sold less than a copy a year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world