Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Shark Attack 


Since the disappearance of  Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in 2014; it has been my view that the plane will NOT be found.
I base this decision on the lack of debris that has turned up. My view has been and still is, the plane didn't crash it landed. This would explain the lack of debris. 

My theory is the pilot landed the plane, flaps down to add to the "drag" factor, enabling him to land the plane with minimal damage. After settling on the water, he could have released the airlocks on the doors, allowing water to seep in, but the water pressure would have kept the doors shut.
At the time of the incident, I did a survey, taking into account the fuel, the type of aircraft, and the size of the airport needed for a landing with a plane that size. The only airports large enough to land the aircraft in that area are Delhi, and Bombay and they are both far out of range of the fuel the plane would have carried, even taking into account a 10% extra payload to allow for a headwind and a strong tailwind.
This is known in the airline trade as CLIT - Controlled Landing Into Terrain - meaning the pilot was in control during the incident, similar to the Greenwings incident in the Alps.

I have a theory about sharks, it is presumed that sharks can scent blood in the water for miles. My idea is that they can sense the iron particles in the blood as they work by sonar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world