Don't believe what you hear

 I am not afraid of DEATH.


I have had several near-death experiences, going back to my youth. While I cannot say for sure, as everyone's experiences are different, I can say from my experience when I faced death there was no white light, a sense of peace, or anything spiritual about the experience for me.
The only sensation I had was the fight for life; my experiences could not be considered natural as most occurred when I was young and had the urge to go on living. These days, I'd be more inclined to seek the calm of passing over. And then, I may see the light.
The short story shown at the header is based on one of my encounters; it is fiction based on fact, as my editor asked me to change a few points to not scare the readers too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world