The Odd Couple

 Mark Johnson and Pat Canella

There are a few likenesses, in a way, between my short story series about Pat Canella and Mark Johnson.

Both series were award winners, in their own way, as I won the cover of The Dockland Murders in a contest the year before The Chronicles of Mark Johnson was awarded its prize in 2012.

You may have read my comments on the popularity of this blog being accredited to its variety of posts and not based on my writing endless pieces connected to my ebook
This is another commonality for the ebooks as nobody has asked me about my characters or what I plan for them; several years ago, I planned a joint venture for my character, which I realized was a pointless project as neither book was selling.
If you are interested in their sales, Patti has the lead, mainly because the stories about Mark never sold.
Two odd things about Patti are the first sale for Dockland Murders went to a lady in Munich, and the only sale for book 2 in the series - Ghosts of your past - was sold within minutes of its release.

How many posts I could have done on my books is a question I cannot answer.
An odd thing I was asked several times is do I plan a sequel to Ghosts don't dance - it is odd because the book has not sold a copy. The request came from people reading my blog posts. I have often thought about a sequel or a rewrite of the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world