Oldies but Goldies

 The Virtual Time Traveler


To some people, my choices of films on Netflix and DVDs I buy may appear off-key. The reason for this is that though the movie industry is moving forward, my wife and I prefer the older movies with less involvement of CGI (Computer Generated Imagery).
A good example is the James Bond films; when I watched them a long time ago, gadgets were used to escape the villains; now it would appear that it is a case of how we can make a story around the devices we can fill the screen with.

In the 70s, movies were accused of using colored actors/actresses in low-rated parts; it was called Blaxploitation; now the wheel has turned full circle, and thanks to Black Lives Matter it is virtually impossible to make a film in the UK, without a colored person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world