Do I believe in Ghosts?

 A changing perspective


Do I believe in ghosts?

I get asked this question many times. Some of my ghost stories are the best-read blog posts on my blog.

Until recently, my answer would have been YES, without a second thought.

However, recently I have been watching videos on YouTube, which have given rise to doubts mainly because most of the people who "claim" to have seen a spirit are running a hostillery and attempting to boost trade, it would appear. I am not saying the houses are not experiencing ghosts, but the claims should be taken with a hefty dose of salt in these cases.


There are claims from people I believe; in these cases, the people have no financial gain, which I can find and appear to be honest.


Back to the original question, do I believe in ghosts; my answer is still yes. I have not seen/experienced any myself, but that does not mean they do not exist. 

One scientific adage is that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

This theory brings to mind the question of the soul; do we have souls?

In my opinion living creatures have souls. A soul is a form of energy. Our spirit joins in an eternal cosmos with other spirits when we die.


I have had several discussions about why I classify my stories as spiritual and not ghost stories, as ghosts are spirits by my definition. Most of my stories about spirits are tending to lost souls trying to find peace. A ghost story is designed to scare the reader; I have written several for that purpose.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world