I never reaised how close I came to dying

 Minutes from death


Readers of the blog will be aware of my post about the day I almost died in a car crash   https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2015/11/german-efficency.html

Last night, a chilling fact came to my mind, if my friend hadn't taken my advice to travel on the faster highway and taken the route described by a friend who lives in this area, We would have still been on the road at the time I found the loosened wheel nuts on the car.
It's a sobering thought that I came that close to death (again). 

I have thought for years I have a guardian angel; some people would say you die when the Lord feels you have reached your target. In that case, I wish I could have a clue what direction I should take, as time is running out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world