Life's been good to me so far

 Life could have been better


I am disabled, poor, and in constant pain from an old injury not to mention several disabilities, but I do have some things to be grateful for as I look back over my 66 years.

For the most part, my sanity has remained intact; though I did request a brain scan several years ago as I was worried about the stories I was writing, and how they could either be the cause of the horror stories or be influenced by my mind.

I know our family will not be rich (financially) but we have a great sense of love that binds us. 
I have only broken one bone - my right big toe - but I have torn several muscles. The ongoing effect of my toe injury is that once or twice a year, the nail breaks off. I don't feel anything as the toe grew a second nail, which is held in by skin, over the original nail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world