The Ago of the Scam

 Elon Musk


We are in the age of the scam.

At the beginning of Bitcoin, people such as Elon Musk were told they could make millions, and the can as they are the pinnacle of the pyramid and the people below pay into their funds, but, you and I are the base and we would never recover our input as long as we worked because in this system you only get paid by "conning" others to join.

Did you realise this style of selling has been banned in the UK for more than 50 years?
Few things are guaranteed in life, one is that if you try to join bitcoin, or any such project on the Darknet you will attract the police from all over the world as the money goes to support arms deals and terrorism.

Other scams include the crazes for paying for a diet and the need for a personal trainer. I researched diets when I was trying to lose wieight a few years ago, and found that I was doing naturally what people pay money to be told what to eat.
I have cooked with oil, not fats, for decades.
I don't see the point of buying a joint that is covered with a thick layer of fats which will disolve in the pan.
I eat fish twice a week because I have enjoyed the taste since childhood. My family fished in the North Sea for generations we always had fresh fish.
I have always enjoyed nuts and fruit why would I need to pay somebody to tell me to do what I enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world