Wil it come to this?,

 Logan's run 


In the 70's there was a film valled Logan's run; the premise of the story is that people of a certain age were huned like animals for no more than being regarded as being too old.
I can see that day on the horizon for this world, if you think it was only a science  fiction film, and would never happen, remember within a lifetime, hand-held ciommunicators have gone from sci-fi to being normal, and men on the moon don't even make the headline if there is a disaster.
With Corona and Omicron able to mimic the symptoms of other illnesses anyone showing signs would become a target of hate; I have all the symproms, but not the illness because I am 65, and have been unable to sleep soundly for ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world