Assisted Dying

 Dying with Dignity


I have, and will continue to, support the wish for Assisted Dying, this wish is nothing new to me as I have seen several relatives struggle to live with cancer and watch their families torn apart with the pain of knowing by law they could not put their loved one to peace. 

I think I may have a liver disease known as Primary Biliary Cirrhosis https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/primary-biliary-cirrhosis-pbc/.
This could end up with me needing a liver transplant, but I'd rather a good organ be given to a young person with a life ahead, rather than me.

Christians will argue it is against God's law, but if you love someone it is hard to watch them suffer endlessly, rather than put them out of their pain to die on their terms, and in their way. I know the pain it would involve to see someone live with cancer as my father fought it for several years before he passed away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world