In search of an agent

 The Long Shot


At one time, I was in search of an agent, to help me gain the notice of a publisher for my book selection; those days are far behind me. Now, if I bring out a book, I shall do it via either Amazon, or Draft2Digital.
I realise with no publisher, or agent to bring the material to the notice of the public my sales will always be low, but one consolation is I won't have the worry of paying back an advance of sales.

One idea I had was to tweak my romance - A Homecoming - the concept was to change a few names, and move the romance story from Israel, to India. I changed my mind this week, if I go ahead with writing the story; the story will be a different story, not a tweaked edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world