Why do I write e-books?

A Private Battle 


That is a good question to ask after 13 years as a writer.

When I started out, I thought I'd dip my feet by trying to sell an e-book on Amazon; to see if it was worth my while going into the book market.
The answer is no, after over a decade of writing short stories I am more convinced now then I was then that writing is a risky business, it is dominated by trends and movies, and people with money (nothing new there).

The book at the top of the article is on sale; it relates to a week several years ago when I almost died in my sleep; the story is so realistic my editor asked me to change the style in case some of my friends were worried about my health; the story was written during a period of extreme stress and at a time when I was close to having a nervous breakdown because I was writing so much, and not getting any sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world