Friday 12 February 2021

Unofficial copies

 Sometimes you can't get what you want officially

I spend a few hours each day downloading old films, and unknown series from YouTube.
I am transferring computer files of old Bollywood films to DVD, for two reasons. The first is it is easier for me to watch a film on my TV, than sat at my computer. The second is I need the file space to enable me to download more films/

If I could buy the series I watch on Netflix, I would buy them, but as many are from either India. Many, if any, are not for sale; and if they do come for sale it won't be for several years as most of what I watch is not popular tv.
This morning, March 18th, 2023, I came across a downloading site in the USA where I can buy some of the films on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtsq7dcAWd8&list=PLN_cA-MjGHZRpdomsPoPVH249PGiMr0lk.

No comments:

Post a Comment