Thursday 25 February 2021

In the years before Forgestriker

 Forgestriker was not the opening

To most people my first science fiction project is the best selling Forgestriker series, but this is not so as years before that I began an online serial called The Word which is inspired by Ray Bradbury's short story Fahrenheit 451

After several weeks and 15 chapters, (about 90 pages), I stopped writing this serial that is why it is forgotten.
Why did I stop writing in mid-story?
The answer is easy to understand - I was writing as many pages at the time as the story was attracting readers, so I saw no point continuing a story nobody was interested in reading. 
At the time of ending, I had developed several possible off-shoot story lines if the serial brought in sales, but as the readers are not interested they too were shelved.

No comments:

Post a Comment