Diet

 I had to laugh

I am a bit overweight, but I also have a heavy bone structure so I am not too concerned about the weight to masss relationship of my body. 

I was never going to pay for one of the myriad of diets that are so common in the stores, or online. If you eat better you feel better. I did check one out that made me laugh; I had been on the diet for as long as I can recall without knowing it :)

The diet says to not eat fatty meats, my reasoning is why pay for something that will end up in the pan, not your stomach?
The same goes for T-Bone steak, Okay, meat on the bone is tastier, but the bottom line reads you are paying for a chuck of bone too,

Eat fish, I could eat fish twice a week if I could afford it. I come from a fishing family so eating fish is a way of keeping the men in work as much as enjoing natures bounty. Did you know if we did not eat sardines, and sharks did not trawl them they are so populous they would brees themselves to extinction with ten years?

As for eating nuts, I have loved nuts for as long as I can recall; the problem I have is I have trouble swallowing them unless they are in tiny pieces as my throat is closing over as a result of one of illnesses.

I checked my weight today, not something I do regularly, to find I'm back down to the weight I was 16 years ago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world