Captain Alatriste

 A bad habit



According to my wife I have a habit of justifying a saving by talking myself out of buying something I wanted. and I feel it is about to happen again.
Several months ago, I came across the series Aguila Roja - AKA Red Eagle - a series set in Medieval Spain. I bought the first series on its own for two reason, one was to see if I could get the subtitles to work (they have), and the other was to watch the series to see if I enjoyed it enough to buy the nine series set.
The acting is good, and the cast plays the part well, but the plots tend to drag in comparison with the plots of Captain Altariste.

However, I have a greater issue with Alatariste, I have yet to find subtitles that do not cut out half way through the episodes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world