BBW ladies are attractive too

 A curvy figure is attractive

I realize it is a matter of personal taste, but I would much prefer a lady like Spanish actress Inma Cuevas (above) to Penelope Cruz.
With the trend of superthin models and actresses, I keep thinking of what a wit on Facebook wrote many moons ago - Only dogs like bones - you need to remember romance is about the before and after sex.
Also from Spain, actress Loles Leon shows ladies can have a full figure and wear spectacles and be as attractive as younger ladies. A full figure shows the lady has lived a good life, while a skinny figure proves only that she put her career first, at the risk of her health.

People should consider that beauty is ageless, with my interest in the cinema of India, I have come across over a dozen ladies I would consider attractive, and they are in their late 50s, to late 60s.
I could add more, but as I said, this is only my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world