I spent last night in Finland

 Ivalo

If you have read my blog, you will have come to the conclusion that I have no restrictions, other than being a good series, to where I watch TV series from. One of the best areas, for  me, other than Spain is Finland.
The series Ivalo is about a virus imported from Bosnia via Russian soldiers, the object was to commit genocide o the Muslim population by giving a batch of men a virus, and telling them to rape the women. Mass murder but with no evidence.

To many people the Finns come over as cold, to understand how they feel you need to understand a little of the history of the area. For centuries there has been a dispute over an area of land with Sweden, this goes back to the 1700's. 
Not forgetting during the second world war Sweden was neutral which meant Germany had the run of the country.

They also share and dispute an area with Norway to the north of the state. 
To the East Finland has had a running war with Russia since the beginning of the last century over land which they were forced to give back when the state became independent.
There is a patch of land which borders all three states, and is the property of none LOL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world