Exorcism

 On Exorcism

The night terrors of last night had me thinking of the possinilty of an exorcism this morning. 
I know the Catholic church believes in exorcising spirits, but I am not sure how the other religions view the situation. 
I often find the need to keep myself awake, that way I have some control over my thoughts. I cannot blame coffee, or watching scary films late at night as my caffeine intake has been reduced to almost nil in the last five years.
I know the medical profession does not, and has never, approve of lobotomies as they are both brutal and deadly; the fatality rate is almost 80% within five of the operation but I was so worried I did consider it as an option.
Another hazard is nobody knows what damage is done to the mind as the patient is left in a vegetative state, but that would be better than suffering another night like last night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world