Criminal; France

 A perplexing question.

I started watching the Criminal series; I enjoyed the versions from Spain and France, but the version from Germany irritated to the point of forcing me to turn off. I never saw the UK version as it has David Tennant in, and after seeing him in Deadwater Fell I avoid him.

One of the French episodes set a perplexing question; the story centers around a girl who claims she is a survivor of the massacre at the Bataclan theatre and has been receiving thousands of euros as such per year. However, the evidence shows her running into the theatre minutes after the shooting as others were escaping.
The problem arises because one of the investigators is a victim and she dashes into the questioning and accuses the girl of being a fraud. The problem for her chief is that if she goes ahead and exposes the girl her colleague will be brought up on harassment charges, not to mention she should not have been there as she is on sick-leave. To protect her friend, the chief will have to drop the case and let the girl walk.
For me, it is an easy choiice, the girl needs to be exposed as she is a criminal of the lowest kind, one who thrives on the pain of others, like the people who claimed to be victims of 9/11 but where nowhere near the towers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world