A vote for Labour

 Vote Labour to turn the UK into another Argentina.

Online reports from Argentina are saying that organised crime is out of control in the cities.
Airlines avoid landing here because the airport tariff is Four times that of any other country, including Brazil. With a corrupt goverment and out-of-control unions reports tell of several companies leaving the control each week.
To the young, this is how the UK was in the mid-80's, we never knew which union was going to hold the government to ransom. 
To correct an oft misstated proposition, made by Labour voters, Margaret Thatcher did not ruin the country by standing up to the unions, she saved the UK. If anyone tried to wreck the UK it was Arthur Scargill, but the NUM leader became his nemesis, when he brought the miners out he forgot they had worked so hard and for so long; there were coal piles all over the north of England.

At the time, miners who crossed the picket lines were branded "scum" but the truth is if the hadn't, the mines would have probably caught fire with the build up of Methane, if not blown up.
I knew about this before I did research for my e-book Ghosts of Your Past which involves a young girl having a pyshic connection to some trapped miners.
This e-book is the second book in the Pat Canella series,after Dockland Murders, I did intend extending the series, but the sales never came.
I never finished the third book, Haunted by her Past, if I had a few sales I could drag the file out and continue the story which was going to be a crossover plot with my award-winner The Chronicles of Mark Johnson.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world