Thursday 8 October 2020

Why my ghost stories are popular

 I believe in the world of the Spirits.

I have been asked many times why I think my ghost stories are so popular online to the readers?
My answer is that to write well about a subject, you need to understand and believe in it.

I do believe in the world of the spirits that is why I will NEVER use an Ouija board, I can tell you, there is not enough money in the world to get me to use the board as I have heard some horrible things from people who have; my late father had a bad experience in India just after the end of World War 2. My Award winning e-book (shown here) deals with the world of spirits and demons; what makes this an entertaining read is that the hero is fighting his inner demons all the time he is fighting demons he, and only he, can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment