What is wrong with me.

 Amyloidosis

After another scan last week, and reading an article in a women's magazine a few weeks before I am almost certain I do not have cancer but AmyloidosisAmyloidosis is caused by a build up of protein cells the body cannot use so the cells float around until they attach themselves to an organ, in my case my right kidney.

The cause is unknown, but doctors have ruled out genetic flaws, the cells for stings which is why the biopsies last year could not find a core, how do you locate the core in a bowl of spaghetti?
The illness is untreatable, at the moment, and only occurs in 1 in every 2,500 people. 
The prognosis is not good for me as it is fatal in most cases, but as I have no idea how long I have had this I am not over-worried if the Lord calls me as next month I will be 64.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world