Blanca Portillo

 A great actress from Spain.

While she may not everyone's idea of a beauty, Blanca Portillo is one of my favorite actress from Spain; I first saw her playing a distraught judge trying to save her son from prison in Boy Missing; but she is in her forte in the series Se Quien Eres (I know who you are) again playing a judge.
This time the story centres on the man playing her husband, a dishonest lawyer, trying to convince everyone he has amnesia to escape an abduction and attempted murder charge.
Amnesia is easy to feign for a short, but almost impossible to maintain for a long period, and is probably the easiest defense to crack.
One series I would love to get English subs for is Accusados; this series is about trying to prove the guilt of a man who caused a fire that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of people among the cast is another of my fave actors from Spain, Jose Coronado.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world