Tuesday 14 July 2020

I am not using Paypal again

Is Paypal worth the trouble?
I know many people trust Paypal because they feel that sending money via another account, and not from their account gives an extra layer of security; I am not so sure as all I have had in the last three months is problems from Paypal because I cannot prove who I am to their satisfaction.
I ask you, who else is going to put money in my account?

Now, they have cost me another £90 to get a new passport, that I will never use, to prove my ID.
If you try to ask a simple question, you never get a straight answer as tghe virtual agent is programmed to answer certain questions, and they are not usually the ones you wish answered.

I have no problems buying items and sending the money from my account to the seller, why should I pay a fee to a holding site?

2 comments:

  1. As a student, de-motivation and fear of failure can really exhaust students and send you to depression mode. This is the reason, you cannot then enjoy the fruits of academic life like late night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using paypal since 2015 It was a very great platform . I really appreciate your work it was so great.

    ReplyDelete