Sunday 5 July 2020

Hit China where it hurts

UK to ban 5G from Huawei
It has been announced that the Huawei 5G is being phased out in the UK. 
China is recognized as one of the main sources of cybercrime in the world, and to my mind I am still not convinced the Coronavirus outbreak is not part of a greater plan to bring the West to its knees.
The whole coronavirus outbreak connected too well with the 5G acceptance in the EU to make me feel that it was NOT planned.

More news about how China is attacking the West. Last year (2021) they sent hundreds of giant hornets to infest the UK bee hives, and this year (2022) they have sent thousands of venous spiders to Europe.

I am in agreement with Donald Trump's decision to ban Tik Tok as a security risk; I think all apps from China should be banned for this reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment