Krakatoa

It is not an act of a vengeful God
Some people I used to know paid me the compliment of saying that I thought like a Jew. I won't deny that at times I do, mainly because I can empathize with their struggles to exist as a Christian state in a Muslim area.

However, I do not agree with the notion that all things have a Biblical relevance to them. Krakatoa will be taken as a sign that God is angry with the world by some religious people; for myself, I take it that the Earth has squeezed out the volcanic eruption. The earthquakes in Italy two years ago are another example, Italy may not be on the edge of a tectonic plate. Still, the country is mountainous, and with the planet's core, always moving things like this unfortunately happen. It is not religious, it is science.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world