Confused

Non Uccidere.
I am watching Non Uccidere, an engrossing thriller from Italy on Walter Presents.
The story on WP follows on from the end of series 1 very well; two episodes into the second series the mother is written out, the actress playing the mother, Monica Guerritore, didn't like the way her part was being portrayed.

This is where it gets confusing, the version I am watching on streaming TV still has her in and this is up to episode 5; the story does make sense if you have followed the series, as it would appear in the streaming version that the daughter is living her life in retrospect to give her life now some meaning. In the Walter version she is trying to move on, both stories make sense, but neither of the channels show the same episodes that is what is so confusing.

I am even more confused now.
Last night I finished series 2, and was totally mystified; the reason is the last episode of the season is the same as the finale' to season 1. I can only think of one reason, other than an error, that is that 12 episodes is an even number if you're putting out a DVD. If you put out 11, you have space on the DVD that cannot be used, other than for special features.
I am now going to watch the Walter Presents series over, this series had a set of different story lines, yet made sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world