Cenizas del cielo

Ashes from the sky
The film Cenizas Del Cielo is a Spanish film about a Scottish writer who is forced to rest in a village in Spain when his campervan breaks down. During his stay, he gets to know some of the villagers, some are against the nearby nuclear plant, while others are trying to make it more prosperous. 

For myself, I am against nuclear power until we find a safe way to treat the waste. My mind goes back to Three Mile Island iii when the USA almost had an accident three times as bad as the one at Chernobyl in Russia.
In my post, A Russian incident, I recount a story I heard on the short wave band many years from Russia about a train crash outside Kyiv. I later used this as the basis for a short story on a friend's blog.

This story brings me to a series on Spanish TV I am trying to download called La Zona, not to be confused with a film from Mexico with the same title.
This series is about the clean up of an accident at a fictional nuclear power plant in Northern Spain that had been declared dead for several years, the problem is during the clean up a recently killed man's body is found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world