Another sleepless night

The joy of an active mind
Not for the first time, and I doubt it will be the last, I lost a night's sleep as my mind wrote the next chapters of my romance short story L' Enfant Terrible.

The story, for now, is designed to be a short story but knowing me, if I can keep the motivation I could write a novel. I have had several themes in mind for exploring the concept of plot expansion, one was to try to bring my character to the exploration of the assassination of the poet Fredrico Garcia Lorca during the Spanish Civil War.


I started to take sleeping pills to help me sleep as my back gives me such a lot of pain, now I find if I don't take them I cannot get to sleep, even if I am so tired I am falling asleep as I type. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world