The Coronavirus threat

The destabilization. of Western Economy.
The Coronavirus threat, I think, has been designed as a means to destabilize the economy of the Western world. 

The economy in Europe is heavily linked to the world of Soccer, as this is where the largest crowds gather. 
If you get people to believe that staying away from football grounds will lessen the risk of the virus spreading, you will cause a massive amount of economic damage. Tomorrow night, Manchester United will play Lask from Austria behind closed doors; this means there will be no food sold at the match, no programs sold, and souvenirs will be sold either.
The match is probably being held as travel arrangements were made weeks ahead of the time. 

The clubs that will be affected the most will be those like Manchester United, Liverpool, Juventus, Roma, A.C.Milan, and those who usually could be relied on to go far in the European competitions. The smaller clubs who never think of competing in the major contests won't be affected so severely as to them entry is a gift, not something they depend on.

One good thing will come out of this mess, all the clubs who paid fortunes for players will need to re-evaluate their contracts with the cutbacks caused by a lack of financial support for the clubs.

I can tell you I am not going to let the virus beat me, I have fought a running battle with various health issues that would class me as a high-risk candidate for the last two decades, and I am still fighting them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world