Que Sera Sera

There is nothing I can do to change the matter
I knew my tack was going to be hard, selling Bollywood movies from the era when actors ruled was never going to be a success. The trend these days is to find a singer who can act a little, and build a musical extravaganza around them, rather than have a few songs in a film.
I can't say selling on eBay was pleasant, I came across several sites which left a bad feeling with me. 
I went in to the project with the hopes of honest business practices, and leave feeling the world is full of people working a scam.
I always said, I live in an age that passed with the dinosaurs, and selling on eBay proved me correct, most of the site is good, but I found I was coming in contac with more scammers the longer I stayed as a seller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world