Saturday 26 October 2019

All my bridges are burned

In the end, it didn't matter.
The old cover for one of my e-books is so apt, today I had the news that I never made the long list for either of the flash fiction writing contests I entered in September, that means I won't have any stories published in another anthology.


The burning book symbolizes the last writing I plan to do as the e-books are not selling well on Draft2Digital, and the never sold on Amazon.
My hope was to have got my story for the Bath contest published, I never imagined getting published by Reflex Fiction as their contest is international.
If I had been published that would have given me some belief my work has some value and given me the drive to continue writing - Que Sera - it wasn't meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment