Project Fear

Depression and Suicide.
Project Fear exists, and it has nothing to do with Brexit

Every year the government tells us there are millions of pounds of unclaimed benefits we should apply for. The problem is that people living on benefits are afraid of losing what little they have, so they don't ask for this money. 
Recently, I fought and lost, a battle with the Department for Works and Benefits because Amber Rudd made changes to how disabled people are paid our benefits.
Even with the help of the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund, I was unable to win my case. I hate to think how other people get on if the might of the RAF can't win. 
This is not a Conservative policy, as I had the same thing happen 20 years ago under a Labour government; in that case, I was fortunate and won, but even so, my family still lost £100s in benefits we should have been paid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world