My value as a writer

The more platforms Draft2Digital merge, the less impact I make.
With Draft2Digital merging with Hoopla this week, that means I now have 35 e-books for sale on eight platforms, not including Amazon, and I still cannot sell 10 ebooks a month.
The more mergers D2D get involved with, the less impact I make as a writer; it's like a paintbrush, the further from the start the paint goes, the thinner the coverage becomes. 

I don't think I will add my selection to any more mergers. I know some of my former colleagues would say, "The more coverage you have, the better the sales possibilities you can take up."

Here is the equation - 

35 x 8 = 280 possible sales per month.
My value is ONE sale a month if I am fortunate this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world