Nobel or Pulitzer?

A writer's dream.

Watching the film A Private War about the life of Marie Colvin who was killed in Syria in 2011; I got to thinking about how I saw myself as a writer until last year when I stopped writing.

Though I am an award-winning writer; I won the award above in 2012, I ask myself which I would prefer the Nobel Prize for Literature or the Pulitzer Prize for Journalism?

I saw myself more as a journalist than a writer until last year when my disabilities forced me to be virtually housebound, the disabilities have now done their worst.

I always saw myself in a similar vein to Kolchak, always chasing the big story that kept eluding me like a character I started to write a short story about called Archie Grimley, the down at heel journalist forever running from his past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world