Friday 23 August 2019

I wondered what it would be like

Emptiness and solitude.
I wondered how I would feel when I fell from grace, and now I know.
All the time, my friends and colleagues told me my writing got better with each story, I had only one thought in mind - The higher you fly, the greater the fall when you fail to deliver. And that day arrived three years ago; since then I have been living in the hope things would turn around and my fortunes would return, but they never did.
I also consider the quote by Walter Kronkite is apt at this point, he said: "Be sure to watch who you step on when you climb as they'll be sure to kick your ass when you fall."

I never put anyone down, I never considered myself above anybody or above reproach form lousy work, so why attack someone as people did to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment