Wednesday 12 December 2018

I'm batting for the wrong side.

Devil worship.
I was thinking of writing Christian stories, but as I am an excellent writer, I may earn more writing about the work of Satan.

What caused the switch of focus?
I think I'll start to preach the Gospel of Satan after this news - I read an article last night on the Premier Christianity blog that showed how out of touch I am with religion.


A pastor in America gave his wife a Lamborghini for an anniversary gift, and there was I thinking the work is about the word of God.
I realize in this age, the vicar on the bicycle image is history, but Lamborghinis as a gift, who says working for the Lord is humbling?
The article did raise one question for me - if a man of Christ can make that much, how much can you earn preaching the Gospel of Satan?

No comments:

Post a Comment