Wednesday 14 November 2018

If I could get motivated

A stream of consciousness.

I could use some of her magic, last month I took the time to clear some old files, and found I had deleted a story I had plans for. I know the basics of my romance, it is set in Spain, and concerned three cousins who have never met. but own a house in Mallorca. In short, their family was separated years ago as they were considered evil having three girls.

A stream of consciousness is a writing term used to describe a writer who starts a story with no more than an idea and lets his/ her thoughts dictate what happens - as I usually do if I can find the drive to write.

Unfortunately, those days are far behind me; each day I find it harder to get the motivation to write as even this blog only gets a few readers.
It isn't that I am out of ideas for stories, I always have plenty of ideas, but I keep coming back to why should I write when nobody will read what I have written?

No comments:

Post a Comment