Biohacking.

Premier Christianity magazine.
In the latest, excellent, issue of Premier Christianity magazine, there is an article on biohacking, fundamentally redefining who you are by altering your genetic codes and adding chemicals to enhance your performance.

I may not be ideal, but other than a change of hair color I wouldn't change anything; tampering with what the Lord designed is not right in my opinion, there again, I am not driven by the drive to be successful as many of the younger generations need to be.

Even if I'd been more intelligent, I doubt it would have helped me in life as my parents would not have put me through University, even though they had the money;  and I couldn't have paid the fees.
In short, I am old-fashioned enough to consider coming second knowing you did your best is preferable to winning by using devices/ chemical enhancements.


A final note, would I alter my genetic code knowing what I am like now, if anyone needs to change their code it is people like me with masses of bad genes, but I would not change who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world