Friday 26 October 2018

Luke 4 verse 24

No prophet.
I am not being irreligious or calling myself a prophet, this post is about how people are received in their country.

The verse in the Gospel of Luke I am referring to is Luke/4-24. When the Lord said, "Truly, I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown."

This is precisely how I feel about the UK. My writing has been accepted, and I sell e-books in the USA, but I think that I am not recognized in the UK as I have yet to make any substantial e-book sales here.

Bible stories.
Another story from the Bible also applies to how I think, it is the story in Genesis of the lean years. If I get a good month, I always put some money away for the harder times; you could say it is a Christian way of doing things, I tend to put saving for the hard times down to never having a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment