An open mind

I am not going judge the magazine yet.
Today, I signed up for a year's subscription to Premier Christianity magazine   https://www.premierchristianity.com/Current-Issue?_ga=2.88607195.1500576315.1537885724-2067686685.1535800788 because I need to find some balance in the chaos my life has turned into over the last two years.

The copy I was sent last month was a disappointment, no sooner had I opened the pages than there was an article mentioning the Kardashians if that wasn't bad enough it was followed by pages about Sharon Osbourne, Derren BrownLove Island and some member of a boy band who claimed to have found God.

If I wanted a TV magazine there are plenty of them around, a more unGodly family than the Kardy Klan I find it hard to think of, in the Scriptures, it is written the Lord turned the vendors out of the House of the Lord, is that not what these money grabbing parasites are?

Who really thinks that watching Love Island is unChristian?
If you wish to act against the programme, do so by not watching it.
If you want an unGodly thing - I use the term "thing" in its right context - how about Caitlyn Jenner?

I can accept some poor souls feel trapped in the wrong body and for spiritual reason want to change. For these people, my heart goes out to them. But all Bruce did was to switch to stay in the Klan, he must have felt like a fish out of water with all those sharks in the house. What makes it worse, he did it in front of the camera, this has nothing to do with spirituality and everything to do with money, not forgetting the need not to be upstaged by his daughter.

In my view, this choice is between you and the Lord and does not include millions of viewers on TV and YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world