Dementia

Mental health concerns.
Not a topic of general interest as people tend to shy away from issues of mental health
For many years, I have had occasions when I lose a day in a month, at that rate it is not serious, but when I lose two days in a week the matter goes up many notches on the scale of priority. 
I have a scan booked for next month, but I am considering canceling the appointment. Not because I am scared of finding out I have  Alzheimer's disease, or because I am concerned about the effect it will have on the family knowing what lies ahead for us.
I am concerned that after all the bad that has happened/is happening in my life this year, this will tip the balance for me.
I put the memory losses down to increased stress caused by the loss of my disability allowance this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world