Sunday 29 July 2018

Til the storm passes by.

A Better Afternoon
I am pleased to say the weather has changed back to Summer, after a wintery start to the day we now have a mild breeze blowing down our street.
The cover above was shot by me on my last evening in Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada, in the Fall of 2009. I was staying with my friend, Faye, at the time. Faye passed away a few weeks later.
Nerja is my only ebook short story to be awarded FIVE STARS on Amazon.
There is an interesting back story to how I came to write this story. I was watching a video of a plane flying over Manchester, and I thought "I wonder what would happen if it disappeared with all the people in the offices looking on?"
That was my original concept, I had no idea when I changed the scenario to a Native American spiritual story.

Like most of my ebooks, the story is for sale on either Draft2Digital or Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment