Tuesday 19 June 2018

Don't judge

I try to look at the person, not the clothes.
I try not to judge a person by their clothes. I never can tell how their lives have been before we met.

I am reminded of a man I met in a park near a museum I worked in; at first glances, you'd pass him like a tramp. 
I earned his trust over a few weeks and got to know his story. He was once a successful businessman who had hit a terrible spell and lost his business.
He decided to save his family from his shame that the best thing for his family was for him to live on the street as a tramp.

I am writing a story on my page on Disqus about a man who finds the Lord in his hour of need   https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-indieworld/god_walks_these_dark_hills/
Like my leading man, the Lord didn't give me a body that suited trendy clothes, and like my character, if I had the money, I would not change how I dress.

If you judge me from how I dress; that only proves to me how superficial you are, to me clothes are a covering and do not tell you about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment