Thursday 22 February 2018

Sex sells

Banned Books
There is no reason I can think of. other than I never thought I could write a sex story, why I hadn't.
I am not a prude, I have written romantic stories before, usually the sexual element in my stories is part of the larger story, not the main part - however - that changed with two of my ebook selections   https://www.draft2digital.com/book/ (unintentionally).



The Love of the Sea and its extended version A Sailor's Love have been banned on several sites for being too sexually explicit, I suppose they are, but I didn't use any vulgarity in the stories.

The other sex story I wrote started out as a hospital romance with a sexual element, Sexual Explosions is not as explicit as the ones I mentioned as it is more of a romance.





2 comments: