Friday 28 April 2017

Not a ten sale month

Free
I expect sometime over the weekend, I will indulge in an alcoholic beverage or three to drown my sorrows, such is the only solace this former writer can take.


I won't say I am surprised at the result of my discovery, as the vast number of readers for this blog compared to the minute sales I get, proves yet again that readers are willing to read anything for Free but don't want to pay a writer to write. Not even when the cost os less than that of a cup of Tim Horton's coffee for weeks of work.


 I checked my sales figures today to find a third of the "sales" were for e-books that are free. Some people tell me that I can no more stop writing than I can fly to the moon, well, I have done little other than my blogs for months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment