Wednesday 5 April 2017

A writer talks

On my travels

In my posts, I rarely talk about myself, I choose not to labor on my health issues. 

I'd instead let them be then become a moaner. At one time, posts about my health were the most popular on my blogs. 

Suffice to say that if I do go out for a couple of hours, because of my disability the trip usually takes me two days to recover from, even if I only go out for an hour or two.
This week has been extra painful for me, three days ago, we did some heavy lifting around the house, and in doing the work I twisted my left shoulder badly - the shoulder has a long-standing muscle tear. During the night I took an extra paracetamol tablet to ease the pain and ended up with my throat becoming so sore I had trouble breathing for days. Tonight, when I got up from watching TV, I felt a sharp pain, like a knife being driven, in my left knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment