Netflix

                                          Hindi tv series

I won't deny the image of Indian actress Raveena Tandom (above) attracted me to this series from India; but this alone would not have been enough.
The series is about a series of murders that happened years ago, which remained unsolved. The legend of a cross between a leopard and a man that threads through the series is intriguing.
The story of Aranyak is a highlight of writing crime fiction, and well worth warching on Nerflix.

Over the last month, I have become a fan of Bollywood tv series, and some movies; though a lot of the movies are over long. some are over 3 hours, in in my mind because there is a lot of music and little action, but others are well worth the watch such as the recently released Thar featuring Anil Kapoor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world